Benefits and Features
Internet remote access maintenance
User friendly GUI
Resistance to Shock, Dust and Water
The splicer with high reliability has stable performance even in a harsh environment
l Shock-Free Fall : 76cm from 5 sides l Waterproof : IPx2 l Dustproof : IP5x
Powerful Lithium Polymer Battery with Large Capacity
Performs 200 cycles of fusion splicing and sleeve heating with the standard battery
4.3-inch Color LCD Monitor with Touch Screen
- Magnification : 20X, MAX 55X
- For user’s convenience, LCD monitor has been designed with touch screen in addition to the operation keys
Bidirectional Operation System
For user’s ergonomic preference, the screen can be turned around for one’s chosen viewing direction.
Equipped with Sleeve Loader to Prevent Contamination and to Provide Convenience
- While working in a manhole, the loader prevents the supplementary sleeve from falling and being contaminated.
- Working in aerial space such as telephone pole, the loader also prevents the supplementary sleeve from falling
Built-in Dual Sleeve Heater
- Productivity would be increased up to 30% due to a simple & user-friendly design.
- The dual-heater can work for both Fiber to Fiber and Fiber to Swift Connector.
Detects the surrounding environment of temperature, humidity, air pressure and measures discharge calibration